Saturday, January 4, 2014

3 Challanges for the New Year

 

Everyone loves a good challenge!  For me, one thing I have learned over the years is that the more I feel challenged, the better I respond to getting something done.  Go figure!  This year, to go along with my word of the year, INTENTIONAL, I have taken on three challenges.
Every challenge is nothing more than a chance to make things better`@Lolly Daskal #QUOTE pic.twitter.com/zURiwjTXvy

 
In LOVE, In FAITH, and In FINANCE!  Want to join me in the challenges?  Check out the links below.
 
IN LOVE:
 
The Dating Divas have this AWESOME 31 Day Love Challenge this year.  It's actually 365 days because they plan to release a new calendar each month.  Hubby and I have decided to do our best to do most of the challenges each month. Most of them are very practical and don't require any prep work. 
 
If you want to participate in the LOVE Challenge click on the picture below.

Becca-JanauryLoveCalendar-Pinterest


IN FAITH:
 
Ok...I will admit...I am not good at reading the bible.  I know I should be.  I have a lot of questions that would probably be better answered if I read the bible more, and I know I would better understand God's plan for my life.  Knowing that, I figured a challenge would help kick start me to reading the bible.  And...well....I am also a Go Big or Go Home kind of girl so I picked a challenge that will have me reading the whole bible in a year.  Yep...that's the challenge.
 
This site has several different types of reading plans.  They also have some radio broadcasts and 30 challenges.  I am still poking around the site and I am finding great things.  Click the picture to join me in the challenge.  I am doing the One Year Reading Plan by Genre.

https://www.reviveourhearts.com/articles/bible-reading-plans/

IN FINANCES:
 
This challenge has been all over Pinterest and Facebook.  It's the 52 Week Savings Challenge.  Lot's of people have posted tracking charts or you could make your own.  I found mine at A Spectacled Owl.  She has two kinds.  One where you start on day one with $1 and progress from there.  The other where you start in reverse.  And they have a cute little owl on them.  We chose the one where you start with $1.  Hopefully, this will help us save for something special at the end of the year!
 
Want to join the Challenge.  Click on the picture below.

 52 Week Savings Challenge

And there you have it.  My three challenges for 2014.  There are tons of other challenges out there, but I thought more than three might be going a little challenge crazy.  :)  The point is to find something that works for you and then challenge your self to meet it.  I like having a plan on how I am going to achieve that, so these challenges work for me.  I will give update on and off during the year to try and hold myself accountable.
 
HOW WILL YOU CHALLENGE YOURSELF THIS YEAR???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment