Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Quick and Easy Easter Craft

Here is a super easy and fun craft to do with your kids.  I don't know about you, but Mr. P LOVES any activity where he gets to paint on his hands or feet.  So much so that I have to watch him like a hawk when I have paint out for a project (or markers for that matter) because he will inevitably try to paint his feet or hands.  He was super excited when I told him today's activity actually let him paint both his AND his newborn sisters feet!
 
First up, paint your child's foot in a color that is "Easter Bunny friendly." I did pink with my son and purple with my daughter.

Paint the left foot and the right (one at a time) and press the foot onto the paper to look like bunny ears.


Add a bunny head with the same color paint.


After the paint has dried, you can glue on googly eyes and draw on whiskers and a nose.  I finished it off by writing Happy Easter etc.  The original idea I saw wrote "Hoppy Easter" but when I started to write it I thought it looked a little funny so I went with Happy. 
 
We made three.  One for us and one for each set of grandparents.  They came out even cuter than I had imagined and they only took about 20 minutes total (other than a few minutes of drying time).  I love that I was able to capture Miss A's tiny newborn feet too.  :D  BONUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment