Friday, January 3, 2014

Word of the Year 2014



My 2014 word of the year is INTENTIONAL. 

Intention - an act or instance of determining mentally upon some action or result.

I want to be INTENTIONAL about my faith. Setting aside more time for prayer and bible study and listening for God's plan in my life and for my family.

I want to be INTENTIONAL about my marriage.  Making it a point to let the hubby know how much he means to me.  Not just with a passing comment but through specific times set aside for just us.

I want to be INTENTIONAL about what I eat and what I feed my family.  You can't eat perfectly all the time, but I want to make an intentional choice about when that will be.

Finally, I want to be INTENTIONAL with my time.  Make each moment count.  Live life to the fullest.  My babies are growing up WAY to fast and I want to enjoy every moment.

Do you have a word for 2014?

1 comment: